No agencies please, direct genuine applications only.
We are looking for an experienced skilled local developer ready to work as part of a growing team.
Extensive experience working in PHP is a must and a fluid Knowledge of object orientated programming essential. Experience in some if not all of following an advantage – Composer, Symphony, Laravel, WordPress, Objective C, Cordova, Automations, Databases, Linux servers and cloud architecture. A good working knowledge of the principles of current web page technologies essential including HTML5, Sass, jQuery, Angular. A good candidate should understand fully both front and back end strategies and how to use these technologies to best effect given the brief.
Typical work activities will include –
- Liaising with clients regularly and maintaining a project tracker.
- Drawing up detailed specifications.
- Training and mentoring junior team members.
- Meeting legal requirements on accessibility, freedom of information and privacy.
- Working with a variety of content management systems.
- Ensuring imagery and execution of design meets company branding policies and/or requirements of the client.
- Assisting with editing content, proof reading and managing changes.
- Debugging code and prototyping/testing.
- Load testing and security probing.
- Researching current technology trends.
- Output optimisation, search engine, social and device.
- Continual professional development.
- Leasing with outside agencies.
If you feel you can fit the bill then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org No agencies.